Dates for Kent 2018:
Friday 24th – Sunday 26th August.
Cost: £300/£240 concession -discounts are at the discretion of John Tindall and limited to people genuinely in need, as all profits go towards helping others to heal.
How to book:Please email email@example.com to reserve your place.
Our Qi Gong retreats are open to everyone, of all ages and levels of experience. The practice of Qi Gong brings many long-term benefits, including:
- Improved mental and physical wellbeing
- Increased confidence and self-esteem
- Less stress, anxiety and worry
- More positive relationships
- Greater sense of purpose.
- Stretching – to carry the body through the full range of movement
- Gentle shaking to give rise to the ‘fire’ and ‘energy’ within
- Slow, gentle movements to develop sensitivity, clarity and stability
- Healing exercises to help our wellbeing and to transform our lives
- Talking and laughing to bring about reaction to change and transformation
- Walking and dancing Qi Gong to bring joy to our connection with mother earth and the universe.
What to bring: A tent, your own food and cooking and camping equipment. There is no communal cooking. There are porta loos onsite but no showers (aside from a cold water tap).
Wear loose, comfortable clothing for the Qi Gong practice. Warm clothes for the evening.