Qi Gong is an ancient form of Chinese healing exercises combining gentle movement, breathing techniques, sound and meditation.
Research has shown that Qi Gong as a health practice has numerous benefits, including:
- lower resting heart rate, improved blood pressure and improved cholesterol levels
- slower rates of breathing, and improvements in asthma and bronchitis
- a stronger immune system
- improved circulation and microcirculation
- improved blood flow to the brain
- improved posture, balance, strength, endurance, and flexibility
- significant reduction in chronic pain
- decrease in stress levels and anxiety
- improvements in memory
- improved kidney function
- higher bone density
- destroys free radicals in the body
- improves digestion
- improves vision and hearing.