For everyone’s safety, please:
- Sign the consent form for us prior to your visit.
- Wash your hands thoroughly on entry to building
- Bring your own face mask and cleaned towel.
- Complete the test and trace form when you arrive and leave.
- Note, we have a strict safe practice and PPE protocols in place in line with Government advice, B.A.C. & RCHM guidelines.
The Drop In centre is now on appointment-basis only. We’re open Tuesdays 1-6pm and Wednesdays 9-7pm starting from 1st December 2020. Please contact Alice at 07854411444 to book your session.
Join us for some Qi Gong online!
John runs Qi Gong classes online every Wednesday from 8pm. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can add you to our online Qi Gong group. As a contribution, a donation can be made to John’s indigenous school project in Peru. Please note classes are currently online only.
About John Tindall
- “In walking the path of this life’s journey, we come to know ourselves a little better. Through all of life’s transitions we seek to attain health and happiness. To be loved and love others. To be able to participate in life’s rich tapestry and contribute towards the overall balance, leaving something meaningful and of value behind for future generations.”
- Trained and qualified in acupuncture and Chinese Medicine in London, with continuous postgraduate studies in China and the USA (1984 – 1990)
- Trained and qualified as a physiotherapist at West Middlesex University Hospital (1983).
- Founder & Director, Yuan Clinic & Traditional Medicine College, where John specialises in cancer, leukemia and other acute and chronic diseases (2000 – current)
- Pioneered multibed clinic programmes for remote tribes in the Amazon and Andes – a project partly funded by UNICEF (2009)
- Founded the Gateway Clinic and its Chairman for 12 years. Responsible for developing the UK’s first full-time Natural Healthcare Service on the NHS (Lambeth Community Care NHS Trust). During this time, John specialised mostly in HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis C (1985 – 2000)
- In 1985 John worked with Dr Michael Smith at the Lincoln Clinic in the South Bronx, and at the Sioux Indian Reservation in South Dakota, where he specialised in acupuncture for detoxification and substance misuse.
- Upon his return to the UK, John introduced the NADA protocol (auricular acupuncture for detoxification and substance misuse) into the UK, and is the founder of NADA UK.
- Acute and chronic health problems
- The most challenging areas of healthcare
- Teaching and sharing knowledge – helping people to help others
- Transforming lives through the practice of Qi Gong.
John has cultivated a clinical practice and teaching format that are uniquely eclectic, drawing upon a rich source of both personal and clinical experience from diverse locations such as Native American Indian Reservations and remote tribes in the Amazon and the Andes – to Western medical healthcare units across the UK, USA and Europe.
John has had a special interest in Qi Gong, in its various forms, from an early age and utilises the practice into his daily life. John teaches the Hua Gong form of medical Qi Gong, as developed by Master, Zhixing Wang. This form of Qi Gong is highly effective in promoting general wellbeing, self-healing, and both spiritual and personal development.
In all these places, John’s work has been gratefully received and appreciated, calling upon the best and most appropriate use of Traditional Natural Medicine.
The art of weaving the balance of ‘healing’ tools to maintain equilibrium and breakthrough to recovery and wellbeing, where possible, is seen in the life evidence of those who experience that journey in the care of John’s hands.